Working location: Guangzhou
Industry: cosmetics counters and intern design
- Good command of utilizing 3Ds MAX, basic operation of Auto CAD, sketche, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc;
- Able to complete 3D model, rendering of the lighting effect and post production, have ability to develop drawings.
- Rich imagination, artistically, enough understanding for design requirement as well as the space construction.
- 3D Design with an experience of at least 2 years
- Cosmetics industry design or intern design work experience is preferred.
- Strong work responsibilities and be careful and patient with job .
- Candidate can work under pressure, and be able to handle and complete multi projects at the same time.- Strong communication, coordination ability with the team
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and portfolio: email@example.comApply for this position
Working location: Shanghai
SINA retail, created in Shanghai in 2009 has been helping Chinese and international brands adapt or create their Retail presence within the Chinese fast moving retail market.
Our agency has been helping brands from cosmetics , fashion, electric appliances… ‘’stand out’’ from competition by ensuring the respect of their positioning and target consumers in all possible retail channels.
With now 3 offices in Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong we are looking for a Retail designer in our Shanghai office to work alongside our Brand Strategy and Creative Directors in the creation of Retail Design spaces ( Boutiques, Corners, pop up stores…)
Within the guidance and coaching of our Global Design Creative Director, your role will be to Design retail spaces and furniture displays consistent with Brand positioning and DNA.
You will be a key part of a team working alongside our Account Managers , 3D designers and CAD designers .
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in retail Design creation in China
- Proficient with Sketch up, 3D Max, Illustrator and Photoshop .
- Familiar with exhibition display and counter/ furniture display creation
- Cosmetics Industry design work experience would be a big preference
- Understanding the operational retail operations and Visual Merchandising constraints would be appreciated
- Chinese speaking required and fairly good english would be a plus
If you are interested, please send your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Working location: Shanghai
It is necessary to track and understand the latest environmental protection information in a timely manner. According to the latest environmental protection trends, investigate and inquire about the types and functions of environmental protection materials and whether they can be recycled;
The environmental protection materials information involved needs to be fed back to the project managers and designers in time.
Contact the suppliers of environmental protection materials to understand and confirm the production process of environmental protection materials and the qualification report;
Other related work arranged by the project manager;
Priority for students majoring in environmental protection materials
Have strong written skills, good language expression and communication skills
Ability to bear hardships and stand hard work, positive work attitude and team spirit;
English is good.
Should work 3 days in one week.Apply for this position
Working location: Shanghai
Overall responsible to manage and ensure the smooth execution of Sina's activities at the Airport(s) and Local market counter installation.
- Installation & Dismantling
- Maintenance / Cleaning
- VM (Visual Merchandising)
Responsible for all airports of China and local markets counter installation projects .
1、Prepare the monthly activities at the Airports :
- contact the Project Managers and the clients, and list all the work that needs to be done for each session at the airports
- Plan the resources accordingly
- Liaise with the PA so that she can perform the application to Sunrise within open timeline
- Make sure all tools that are necessary to complete the work will be available and on the Tool list
- Controls that the factory loads all the elements (counter, displays, visuals, etc…) that will be needed during the session at the airports
- Organize as much pre-work as possible at the factory , such as the cut of the visual , resource planning, time management , etc…
- will supervise the execution of the planned activity at the airport(s) , ensuring that all the work is done timely , with good quality , and that the team(s) respect the rules assigned by Sunrise to Sina
- need to make decision to resolve issues encountered on the ground and/or escalade as appropriate
- will take pictures of the work which will have been done
- will report any deviation versus the plan expeditiously
- will issue activity report the soonest after each activity will have been completed
- will report any issue encountered during each session at the airport(s)
- will alert the clients on any repair / change /maintenance that was not planned needs to be done during the next intervention
3. Manage and ensure the smooth execution of Sina's activities at Local markets counter installation.
1.2 years or more experience in construction supervision of cosmetics counters, with airport supervision experience preferred;
2. Ability to accept business trips;
3. College degree or above, with certain communication skills, no limit to major;
4. Work seriously and responsibly;
If you are interested, you can post your resume to HR mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org, please specify the job title of the mailbox subject, and it is best to attach an English resume.